12 Best Kyrie Irving Basketball Shoes
The twelve best Kyrie Irving Basketball Shoes are:
- Nike Kyrie Flytrap 2– The latest version of Nike Kyrie Flytrap is even better. As per the reviews, the performance, aesthetic and shoe quality is quite impressive. The cushioning of the shoe could have been better, but apart from that, it is an excellent fit.
- Nike Kyrie S1 Hybrid– Reviews show that the Nike Kyrie S1 Hybrid is a decent pair of basketball shoes and are worth $130. The cushioning and traction is directly inspired by Kyrie 1 and therefore, works great.
- Nike Kyrie 3 N7 – The Nike Kyrie 3 N7 has a low cushioning which might not be preferred by bigger players. However, quick players might consider it a perfect fit.
- Nike Kyrie 1 – The Nike Kyrie comes off as quite an impressive performance shoes. However, in terms of competing with Kobe Bryant and LeBron James, it isn’t there yet.
- Nike Kyrie Low – Nike Kyrie Low works great as they provide aggressive traction, responsive cushioning and an incredibly supportive upper. For it to work best, however, you have to find the right fit for yourself.
- Nike Kyrie 2 – The Nike Kyrie 2 is best suited for quick and agile players. The cushioning is low and the shoe features and excellent traction, all of which compliments the movement.
- Nike Kyrie 4 – The fourth pair of signature shoes have an excellent overall look and aesthetic appeal. One impressive feature that this pair provides is remarkable ankle support.
- Nike Kyrie Flytrap – Reviews have suggested that the Nike Kyrie Flytrap is recommended by a majority of the users. It offers fantastic performance at an affordable price.
- Nike Kyrie 5 – The Nike Kyrie 5 has definitely been a significant milestone in the Nike Kyrie line. The Nike Kyrie 5 has an exceedingly impressive look and delivers well in the traction and cushioning department as well.
- Nike Kyrie 6 –The Nike Kyrie 6 can be easily labelled as one of the best-performing basketball shoes of 2019. The pair has excellent features such as Zoom Air Turbo, all-angle traction and adjustable cross-strap. It would be an excellent fit for all kinds of players alike.
- Nike Kyrie 3 –The Nike Kyrie 3 is solely a guard shoe and a great one at that. It offers excellent traction and excellent court feel. The Nike Kyrie 3 is one of the most affordable pair in the signature line, costing about $120.
- Kyrie Low 2 – The Nike Kyrie 2 provides excellent performance at a very affordable price. This model has excellent traction, are responsive and offer a unique court feel. The Zoom unit and Phylon foam squeeze in a little bit of bounce and reasonably good impact protection.